Indice del forum

OrdineFarmacistiSa

Portale di discussione e approfondimento su tematiche ordinistiche e farmaceutiche

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

go through the templates available
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Tempo Libero
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 30 Ago 2019 08:41:20    Oggetto:  go through the templates available
Descrizione:

Benjamin William
Submitted 2018-08-22 11:14:21 Online courses are very popular thanks to the flexibility and ease of access. While millions of students enthusiastically sign up for these courses
, not many manage to complete them. In fact, almost 90% of students who sign up quit before learning anything substantial and end up wasting time and money. There are many reasons why people quit their course; we list some of the most obvious and popular reasons:

Lack of time:

Online courses are time intensive. A majority of students signing up for these courses are working full time or part-time. It can be quite a struggle to find time and energy to complete assignments before the deadline. No wonder, then, most students are jumping from one deadline to another, ending up stressed and exhausted all the time. Some students sign up for multiple courses to earn a few extra credits. And some people sign up for online courses because they have a young family to care for and cannot afford daycare. Before you sign up for an online course, speak to the counselor to check out the workload.

Online learning can be boring for some people:

Do not sign up for an online course unless the subject interests you. Far too many people sign up either because of curiosity or because everyone else has. After interest wanes off in a few weeks or days, they aren鈥檛 motivated enough to complete assignments and end up quitting the course. Sometimes, the online studying model is boring with very little scope for face to face interaction. No wonder they end up quitting the course. If tasks are boring or exhaustive, it makes sense to break them into small, doable task and then complete them.

Some online courses can be unstructured:

The problem with online learning is that there are thousands of low-quality courses that are nothing but disjointed recordings of a few instructors with assignments that include completing reading assignments. Rather than waste your money on substandard courses, it makes sense to sign up for a good quality course.

From a lack of digital skills to unrealistic expectations, there are several reasons why students drop out of courses. Rather than waste time and money, it makes sense to hire a tutor to ask, 鈥楥an you take my online class for me?鈥?At CourseHelp911, we help students manage their online tasks like quizzes, homework, discussions, and even tests.
At a grand star-studded event, MiD DAY dedicated an anthem to our beloved city. After years of being synonymous with this metro, MiDDAY launched
My City…My Life! 鈥?A special anthem celebrating Mumbai鈥檚 spirit and aspirations 鈥?with the who鈥檚 who of the glamour and business world. Actress Sonam Kapoor talked at length about her experience of growing up in Mumbai, while Deepika Padukone launched the anthem with a lot of fanfare. MiD DAY鈥檚 managing director and CEO Manajit Ghoshal played host with great aplomb, talking to celebrities from various walks of life about their experiences of living in Mumbai. Needless to say, the night was abuzz with excitement that the city now had an anthem of its own.

Here’s what Sonam Kapoor and Deepika Padukone had to say:

Sonam Kapoor
I like the anthem that has been created for Mumbai. To me, Mumbai means eating at Elco market, Amar Juice Centre, driving along聽Marine Drive, and eating at some more amazing places! But to tell you the truth, I still love calling it聽Bombay聽and CST, the Victoria Terminus

Amazon holds your account when there is any violation of the seller policies. There must be a valid reason behind it. The possible reasons for holding your selling privilege could be opening new accounts, dealing in counterfeit items, getting too many returns, not able to provide products to the expectation of customers, getting negative feedback or violating any other policies etc. You have to face the consequences if anything like this happens to you. You don鈥檛 have to worry and without wasting time, try to resolve the issue. Remember that there is nothing short-cut to reinstate. Amazon has a strong system to find out what is going on and if you are found doing something beyond their policies, it will become almost impossible for you to come back.

Here is how you can reinstate your account which is on hold?

Understand the reason behind it: First of all, analyze the reason for holding your selling privilege. Most of the time people get confused with the wordings and cannot make out why their account is held from selling. Sellers used to make mistakes by taking wrong decisions to end up in ruining the situation and delay the processing. So be straightforward and follow the guidelines suggested by Amazon.
Create your plan of action: So, as you know why your account is held, proceed to resolve it. Design a unique plan of action, explaining the developments and corrections you have made to recover your business and put it in line with Amazon鈥檚 expectations. Be positive and explain all the issues raised by Amazon. Avoid emotional aspects and stick to the points. Along with the solutions, you should include the preventive measurements to avoid happening of such issues in the future. If required you may take help from the expert professionals to create an excellent plan of action. Remember that your plan of action will demonstrate your seriousness for your business and it must be able to convince the seller performance team for getting reinstated.
Prepare appeal letter: Next step is to write an appeal letter to Amazon. You can go through the templates available online or take help .
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 30 Ago 2019 08:41:20    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Tempo Libero Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: